Would you like a curvier, shapelier butt? A Brazilian butt lift can give you the sculpted buttocks you desire. A Brazilian butt lift involves two main procedures, liposuction and fat transfer.
How much does a Brazilian butt lift cost?
Based on patient reviews on RealSelf.com, the average cost of a Brazilian butt lift is $6,500. However, there are several elements that go into the cost of the procedure that can push up the cost significantly. Patients are advised to set up an in-office consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, to get an exact cost.
Factors that affect the cost of a Brazilian butt lift
There are several factors to consider when determining the cost of a Brazilian butt lift, including the following:
- Number of areas on which liposuction has to be performed: The cost of surgery is normally higher when liposuction has to be done on several areas.
- Length of the procedure: The length of a Brazilian butt lift varies, as it depends on the amount of fat that has to be harvested. If extensive liposuction is required the procedure will be longer, and therefore more expensive.
- Surgeon expertise: A highly skilled and experienced plastic surgeon is likely to charge more than a surgeon with less skill and experience.
- Geographic location of the practice: The cost of a Brazilian butt lift is generally more expensive in areas with a high cost of living.
- Surgery related expenses: Other costs involved in surgery include anesthesia, surgical facility fees, and post-op fees.
Are you interested in a Brazilian butt lift? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the Naperville Area or the Western Suburbs of Chicago, The John Bull Center for Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Medispa is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.dupageplastics.com, or by calling (630) 835-0033.